All are Welcome — Anytime
Our school maintains open enrollment throughout the year, as the curriculum is individualized and meets the child at her level. We embrace diversity and welcome children of any background, color, race, sex, religion or national origin.
How to Enroll
The process to enroll in MSA is:
- Call to schedule a visit. You will be given a tour of the school, and you will also need to stay for a 15 to 30 minute observation of your child’s future classroom.
- Fill out and submit an application
- Your child will be invited to meet the teacher in the classroom for a period of time, and may also be invited to join the classroom for a day.
- The teacher will advise the administration regarding the school’s ability to meet the child’s educational needs.
- The family will receive a call or a letter from our school.
Schedule an Appointment
Have questions? We’d love to sit down with you and discuss how we can serve your child here at Montessori Scholars Academy. Book an appointment with us today.
Have a question about Covenant Community School? We’d love to talk.
Call us directly at:
Or, send us an email.
Latest School News
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
How Can We Help You?
Send us a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.