Our school maintains open enrollment throughout the year, as the curriculum is individualized and meets the child at her level. We embrace diversity and welcome children of any background, color, race, sex, religion or national origin.
The process to enroll in MSA is:
- Call to schedule a visit. You will be given a tour of the school, and you will also need to stay for a 15 to 30 minute observation of your child’s future classroom.
- Fill out and submit an application
- Your child will be invited to meet the teacher in the classroom for a period of time, and may also be invited to join the classroom for a day.
- The teacher will advise the administration regarding the school’s ability to meet the child’s educational needs.
- The family will receive a call or a letter from our school.
Once a decision has been made that MSA is the best option for the prospective student, the family fills out the rest of the registration forms and pays the corresponding fees.